Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Oscars 2013

The 2013 85th Academy Oscar Awards, held yesterday the 24th of february ,at the Dolby theatre in Hollywood. As much as i was happy for all the awards that were given out last night, there was something else that interested me about the event. Y'all know what time it is?. It's time for me to update my blog with pics from the red carpet.That's right.:) Today i will be posting my five best looks of the night and also my five best couples of the night too. Enjoy:

My Five best couples of the Night: In no particular order:

Catherine Zeta Jones and Micheal Douglas.

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler.

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan.

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner.



My best five looks of the night:
Jennifer Lawrence.

Kerry Washington.

Resse Witherspoon.

Charlize Theron.

Zoe Saldana.

Which looks did you guys like?

No comments:

Post a Comment