Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The End of 2014:Some of the best from this year

So,today is the last day of the year 2014.
Everytime a year ends,it always seems surreal for me.It's like i'm always in denial.It happens so fast. Anyway, i am really grateful to be a part of this year's ending.
So much happened in 2014 both good and bad,so it's such a blessing to be able to celebrate yet another end with my family and loved ones. Personally,this year has been fantastic. I achieved so much in all the different aspects of my life and i can only imagine what 2015 holds for me and my family☺
Anyway,this post is not about me...
I thought since its been an eventful year,its only natural that we revisit some of the best moments/things in fashion of 2014.
Please keep in mind that these are just my views and opinions and this post is open to other opinions and views.


Best Celebrity Redcarpet Style
Let's start with some of my best celebrity redcarpet style. There were loads of redcarpet favourites this year but in order not to make this post too lengthy i have chosen three celebrities i enjoyed seeing on the redcarpet this year.

Blake Lively was ohh lala on the redcarpet.

Lupita Nyong'o brought alot of colour to the redcarpet in 2014

Angelina Jolie.The reason she is on my list is because she's unique.She does her own thing.
Most talked about Celebrity weddings in 2014
 They are famous,we follow some of their style/trends and we also love to follow up on their private lives too.So here are my list of celebrity weddings that got alot of buzz this year.
The wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian

Angelina makes my list again.A pic from her infamous wedding to Brad Pitt

One of hollywood's most eligible bachelor finally found himself a wife.George Clooney marries Amal Alamuddin in september of 2014.
 Some of the fashion trends from 2014

This year one of the trends was black and white and stripes.

There was also alot of sparkle in clothes...

..and nails

 For shoes...
we saw alot of strappy heels and...

open sandals
 For hair...
We saw the bob come back. Alot of short hair dos.
 Makeup...
Bold bright colours for lips as well as dark shades.The smoky eyes were alot pronounced also in different shades.
 Some of the Best Runway from New york Fashion week
Oscar de la Renta

Christian Siriano

Monique Luillier

Ralph Lauren

J.Mendel
 Some of the Best Streetstyle from Paris Fashion week
The runway fashion from Paris was fantastic but what really caught my eyes this year was the fashion from the streets.
Coloured leather

Midi Skirt

Pastels and black and white

Colours Maxi gown

Trench dress
I can go on and on but there's not enough space for that. If you like this post,drop a comment and tell me about some of your best fashion moments from this year.
Next year looks very promising and i hope to engage more with all of you.I really appreciate the fact that you guys come here to follow up on what i do,it means alot.Thank you for your time and support and i wish you and your loved ones the very best in 2015. See you all next year😚

No comments:

Post a Comment