Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fashion Week New york

New york fashion week is here!!! 
It kicked off witha bang. I must say that some of the designers didn't disappoint and for their Fall/Winter 2015 shows they showcased loads. There were luxe leather, Fur accents ,Bright pops and orange to mention a few. I haven't been folowing all the shows but the few i've seen have been really great. You'all know the drill😉
I'm going to be posting some of the runway fashion from some of the designers i liked. Here we go :
Alexander Wang

Herve Leger

Jill Stuart

Lacoste

Monique Luillier

Zimmerman

Cushnie et Ochs

Rebecca Munkoff

These are just some of the shows i saw and liked there were loads of other shows and designers that were equally great. Who were your favourites? I have my eye on the streetstyle at fashion week,so look out for another post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment